Make your mark in Television Broadcasting. Morris Network is among the largest privately held media companies in the United States… owning and operating eleven network affiliate television stations in Georgia, Kentucky, Mississippi, North Carolina and Tennessee. Our success is the result of extraordinary employees and an exemplary management team who believes in a vision and is dedicated to making Morris Network a communications powerhouse. We are advancing the world of Broadcasting and we want YOU to join our winning team!
WXXV-TV, located in Gulfport, MS is seeking an enthusiastic, highly motivated candidate to build a career as a multimedia marketing Account Executive, selling television as well as digital advertising, and promotional event sponsorship to local businesses in the MS Gulf Coast Region.
• Business to business outside sales calls
• Learn the business of marketing and advertising for local businesses
• Learn how to determine the business objectives and advertising strategies of clients across many business categories
• Generate advertising revenue through television advertising and digital platform sales, and event sponsorship sales to local advertisers
• Present marketing ideas to area business decision makers which will enable their business to grow
• Actively contribute to developing sales marketing & promotion ideas to sales management
• Attain budgeted revenue goals through effective solicitations, promotions and customer service
• 1-3 Years of PROVEN Outside Sales Experience – Minimum
• College Degree a plus, with emphasis in Marketing, Business Administration, Communications, etc
• Strong organizational, written and presentation skills
• Competitive, energetic and self-starter
• Must be a Team Player
• Ability to thrive in a fast paced environment, with a desire to win
• Professional appearance
• Must be proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
• Internet/Social/Digital understanding would be a huge advantage
You must possess a valid and clean driver’s license.
Mail, fax, or e-mail cover letter, resume to WXXV, P O Box 2500, Gulfport, MS 39505 Fax (228)314-9223. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
NO TELEPHONE CALLS PLEASE. We utilize DMV, drug screening & criminal background checks as a condition of employment.
It is the policy of WXXV-TV that employment shall be based on merit, qualification, and competence. Employment practice shall not be influenced or affected by virtue of an applicant’s or an employee’s race, age, sex, religion, color, national origin, or disability. Females and minorities are encouraged to apply.