Publisher Needed- Coastal Courier & Bryan County News
Coastal Courier, Hinesville, GA and Bryan County News, Richmond Hill, GA
Morris Multimedia, Inc. is looking for a proven leader to take charge of these two weekly newspapers in beautiful Coastal Georgia!
This progressive media company with newspapers, magazines, websites, digital services and outdoor advertising is looking for a full-time proven leader with at least 3-5 years of management experience who believes in a collaborative work environment where each individual employee has the opportunity to shine and rise to their greatest potential.
ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
• Must be a hands-on leader, who will strive to grow company revenues across a wide spectrum of categories while controlling expenses within the general outline of a budget;
• The successful candidate will be responsible for revenue generation, financial data reporting, forecasting and budgeting along with the ability to read and understand management reports and profit and loss statements;
• Recruitment and training of top talent;
• Motivation of all employees;
• Must possess the ability to multitask;
• Have a strong understanding of deadlines and be able to work well under stress;
• Must be able to build and maintain strong relationships with community members and clients;
• Meet and exceed monthly revenue and bottom-line goals;
• Attend networking events on behalf of the company.
• Three years or more in a leadership role. Prior media management and advertising sales experience a strong plus;
• BA in Marketing or Business preferred.
OUR COMPANY’S CORE VALUES:
• We are a fun, supportive and value-driven media group offering
• Competitive salary and bonus opportunities;
• A great benefits package – health benefits, matching 401(k), profit
sharing, paid time off, professional tools to aid in management;
• An open, collaborative, creative team.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans, and Individuals with Disabilities. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
Candidates must have a clean MVR and background screening as well as reliable transportation.
To apply, send a cover letter explaining your qualifications and salary requirements along with your resume to:
Human Resource Manager Amy Zwemer (firstname.lastname@example.org)
and to Regional Vice President Joe McGlamery (email@example.com)